2018 ML Awards Winners
Frost & Sullivan’s Manufacturing Leadership (ML) Council recognizes these world-class manufacturing companies and individual leaders as winners of the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Award.
Collaborative Innovation Leadership
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Customer Heat Map)
- Dotson Iron Castings
- HP Inc.
- LAI International (BA Stator Segment Program)
- MBX Systems
- Universal Robots (UR+ Project)
Data & Analytics Leadership
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Software Failure Analysis)
- IBM Corp. (Watson Approach to Optical Quality)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (Overall Equipment Effectiveness Automation)
- Merck & Company (Model Area – Zero Loss Project)
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
Engineering and Production Technology Leadership
- Ford Motor Company (Scalable Powertrain Assembly Lines Enabled by Flexible Robotic Technology)
- Herbalife Ltd.
- IBM Corp. (Singapore Advanced Manufacturing (Industrie 4.0) Initiative)
- Ichor Systems, Inc.
- Kenworth Truck Company
- Johnson Controls (AGM Capacity Expansion Project)
- LAI International (IHI Sheath Expansion Project)
- Lockheed Martin (AutoDrill Integration & Enhancement)
- Lockheed Martin (Fastener Measurement Tool Project)
- Merck & Company (Design, Evaluation, and Implementation of Single-Use Components for Ebola Zaire Vaccine Drug Substance Manufacturing)
- Mercury Systems
- Nexteer Automotive
- Saudi Aramco (Demulsifier Dosing Automation Design Enhancement (Simplified Logic Injection Control (SLIC))
- Saudi Aramco (Online Direct Conductivity and Online Single Solvent Salt-in-Crude Analyzers)
- The Dow Chemical Company (Gulfstream Project)
- Unity Scientific
- University of New Hampshire – John Olson Advanced Manufacturing Center
- Virgin Orbit
Enterprise Integration Technology Leadership
- AGM Container Controls, Inc.
- Ambrell Corp.
- Ball Aerospace and Technologies Corp.
- Commscope, Inc. (BeehiveNet)
- JBS USA
- Johnson Controls (Enterprise IT Tools Supporting JCMS)
- LAI International (Factory of the Future)
- PACCAR Engine Company (Data Handling System)
- Roche Tissue Diagnostics
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. (Digital Quality Management System)
- Toshiba International Corp.
- VirTex Enterprises
Industrial Internet of Things Leadership
- Ford Motor Company (Traceability-Enabled Quality Data Tracking and Analysis Systems)
- Bosch Mondeville, a Robert Bosch (France) factory
- Senet, Inc.
Operational Excellence Leadership
- Card-Monroe Corp.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (Universal Order Visibility & Delivery Excellence)
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles S.p.a.
- Hologic, Inc. (Affirm Prone Biopsy Product Line Re-Layout)
- Hologic, Inc. (Dimensions AWS Flex Line Kaizens)
- Hologic, Inc. (Stepping Stones Towards Hologic Operational Excellence)
- Johnson Controls (JCMS Deployment and Tyco Integration)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (Technical Support Center (TSC) Lean Transformation)
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals (True North Operational Excellence)
- Saudi Aramco (Oilfield APC in a Conventional Oilfield)
- Schlage de Mexico S. A de C. V.
- Segway, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) and Robotic Platform Initiative)
- The Raymond Corp.
- Triumph International
Smart Products and Services Leadership
- KPIT Technologies Ltd. (Integrated Intelligent Transport System)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (Auto Configuration & Debrief Tool)
- Lockheed Martin (Fiber Optic Quality System)
- OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
- Puls GmbH
- Universal Robots (UR3, the UR5 and the UR10 Project)
Supply Chain Leadership
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company
- Commscope, Inc. (Mobile Logistics Transformation)
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals (True North Supply Chain)
- Merck & Company (Product/SKU Optimization)
- Peterbilt Motors Company/PACCAR Inc. (One Piece Material Flow Kitting)
- Seagate Technology PLC
- TenCate Protective Fabrics
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. (Differential Engagement with Suppliers)
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Ltd. (Supplier Risk Mitigation and Disruption Management)
- KPIT Technologies Ltd. (REVOLO Project)
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals (True North Sustainability)
- The Dow Chemical Company (Sustainability – Leading the Industry)
Talent Management Leadership
- Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute
- IBM Corp. (Competency & Talent Acceleration for Advanced Manufacturing in IBM Systems Supply Chain)
- Raul Ayuso, IVECO ESPAÑA SL
- Christopher Hillman, Starkey Hearing Technologies
- Peter Holicki, The Dow Chemical Company
- Gregory Marks, Markforged
- Abdallah Massaad, RAK Ceramics, PJSC
- Esben Østergaard, Universal Robots
- Denise Ramos, ITT, Inc.
- Dr. B. Kim Lee Sim, PhD, Sanaria, Inc.