Winners Announced for the 2015 Manufacturing Leadership Awards
The top manufacturing executives and organizations are honored for their achievements
Mountain View, Calif. – Mar. 3, 2015 — Frost & Sullivan’s Manufacturing Leadership (ML) Council today recognized world-class manufacturing companies and individual leaders as winners of the 2015 Manufacturing Leadership Awards.
Manufacturing Leader of the Year
- Jeffrey R Immelt, Chairman and CEO General Electric
Lifetime Achievement Award
- James E. Harbour, Harbour Associates
Big Data & Advanced Analytics Leadership
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Saudi Aramco (Abqaiq Intelligent Energy Management System)
- Steel Dynamics
- The Dow Chemical Company (Enterprise Manufacturing Intelligence)
Customer Value Leadership
- Boston Scientific
- Schutt Sports (Mass Customization)
- The Design Phactory
- Thule, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Sales
Engineering & Production Technology Leadership
- Ball Aerospace
- CPI Aerostructures
- Extreme Networks (Robotic WiFi Antenna Testing)
- General Motors
- GKN Aerospace
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (Applied Additive Tooling Technologies)
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (Hole-Drilling Process Improvements)
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics (Optical Projection Of Fastener Installation Data)
- Mechanical Equipment Company, Inc.
- Mother Parkers Tea and Coffee (RealCup Capsule Commercialization and Rapid Expansion)
- PACCAR Engine Company
- Saudi Aramco (Khurais Integrated Analytical Engineering Performance Monitoring Tool)
- Tessy Plastics LLC
- The Tech Group
Enterprise Technology Leadership
- AMA Plastics
- Boers & Co.
- CommScope, Inc. (PM Mobile)
- Crescent Park Corp.
- Epec Engineered Technologies
- NetApp, Inc.
- Toyota Boshoku America
- VirTex Enterprises
Innovation Process Leadership
- Blast Motion
- DIRTT Environmental Solutions
- GE Global Research
- IBM (Intelligent Release Enablement)
- JCB India Ltd
- Proto Labs
- The Hayes Companies
New Product Leadership
- BullEx (Attack™ and BullsEye™ Product Platforms)
- Crest Industries
- HZO, Inc.
- Manchac Techologies
- Merck & Co.
- Mother Parkers Tea and Coffee (EcoCup Single Serve Capsules)
- Schutt Sports (STX Stallion)
- Terves, Inc.
- Allied Mineral Products
- Meritage Global Services, Inc.
- Peterbilt Motors Co. (Emerging Leaders Southwest)
- Specialty Manufacturing, Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company (Next Generation Leadership)
Operational Excellence Leadership
- Avnet, Inc.
- CommScope, Inc. (One-Piece Flow)
- IBM (IPDL Singapore Design and Operational eXcellence (DOX) Program)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (Lean Sourcing Framework)
- L’Oreal USA
- MBX Systems
- Nissan Americas
- Olympic Steel, Inc.
- Orbital ATK, Inc.
- Peterbilt Motors Co. (Mixed Model Cab Trim Line)
- Peterbilt Motors Co. (North Texas Lean Consortium)
- The Dow Chemical Company (Dow Hsinchu Site’s Six Sigma / Lean Journey)
- The Raymond Corp.
Supply Chain Leadership
- C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Elster Gas, North and South America (Strategic Procurement Structure)
- Hewlett-Packard Co.
- IBM (Singapore Power Systems Transition Project)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (Global Sourcing Contracts Process Improvements)
- MAPA SPONTEX
- PL Developments
- Redwing Shoe Company
- Seagate, Inc.
- Bridge Publications, Inc.
- BullEx (Smart Class A PHASE II)
- Campbell Soup
- Columbia Manufacturing, Inc.
- Elster Gas, North and South America (Sustainability Strategy)
- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Sustainable Packaging)
- Lexmark International, Inc. (Reconditioning of Laser Cartridge Developer Rolls)
- Saudi Aramco (Khurais Resource and Energy Optimization initiatives)
- Harry Arnon, Hernon Manufacturing, Inc.
- Marcia Coulson, Eldon James Corp.
- Donald J. Davis, Kent Displays Inc.
- Ulrich Ermel, TQ Systems GmbH
- James Harbour, Harbour & Associates, Inc. (Retired)
- Curt Modtland, The Dow Chemical Company (Retired)
- Mort O'Sullivan, ARCA
- Jamie Quilter, Rexnord Industries