Winners Announced for the 2014 Manufacturing Leadership Awards
The top manufacturing executives and organizations are honored for their achievements
Mountain View, Calif., March 17, 2014 — Frost & Sullivan’s Manufacturing Leadership Council today honored 100 world-class manufacturing companies and individual leaders as winners of the 2014 Manufacturing Leadership Awards (ML Awards).
The winners in the two individual awards categories are:
Growth, Innovation, Leadership
- Dean Bartles- General Dynamics
- Don Buckner- Vac-Tron Equipment LLC
- Arnav Anand, ResolutionTube
- Susan Lewis, The Dow Chemical Company
The organizations honored for their achievements in the nine company/project categories are:
Customer Value Leadership
- Zoetis Inc
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Emerson InterMetro Industries Inc.
- Land O'Lakes Inc.
- Lexmark International Inc. (Device Field Performance Analysis)
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co. (Manufacturing Earned Value Management System)
- NCR Corporation
- Procter & Gamble (Consumer Place)
- rapid prototype and manufacturing (rp+m)
- VirTex Enterprises LP
- Avnet Technology Solutions.
Engineering and Production Technology Leadership
- AGCO Corp.
- EMC Corporation (EMSD Engineering Lab Transformation)
- Extreme Networks Inc. (Automation in Software Quality Assurance)
- Liberty Bottleworks
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co. (Cryogenic Machining Of Titanium)
- Micro Mold Co. Inc.
- Neptuno Engineering & Manufacturing
- Norlen Inc.
- PACCAR Inc. (Non-Contact Axle Alignment System)
- PACCAR Inc. (Flexible Engine Machining Line)
- Pratt & Whitney
- Protoplast Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company (Engineering and Manufacturing Innovation)
Enterprise Technology Leadership
- Ball Aerospace and Technologies Corp.
- C.C. Filson Co.
- EMC Corporation (Product Engineering Information Management Platform)
- Extreme Networks Inc. (Advanced Predictive Analytics)
- Graphicast Inc.
- Lord MicroStrain Sensing Systems
- Merck & Co. Inc. (Big Data Analytics Improve Vaccines Manufacturing)
- NACCO Materials Handling Group
- Poly-Cast Plastics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Preferred Sands
- Radisys Corp.
- Rockwell Collins Inc.
- S&S Hinge Co.
- Tempel Steel Co.
- The Boeing Company
- Trane-Ingersoll Rand
- World Water Works Inc.
- Virginia Manufacturers Association
- Automation Federation
- Manufacturing Skill Standards Council
- Reshoring Initiative
- SME Education Foundation
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Bridge Publications Inc.
- CMP Corp.
- Continental Tire
- GE Appliances
- IBM Corp. (IPDL Singapore Innovation Program)
- Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Peterbilt Motors. Co. (Lean Model Line Events)
- Plastic Molding Technology Inc.
- Procter & Gamble (Integrated Work Systems)
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
- The Dow Chemical Company (Operational Excellence and Reliability Technologies Development)
- Aeroscraft Corp.
- Card-Monroe Corp.
- Fishman Corp.
- Michelin North America
- Modulightor Inc.
- Vac-Tron Equipment LLC
Supply Chain Leadership
- Blue Bell Creameries
- Cummins Inc.
- Emerson Climate Technologies Inc.
- Fender Musical Instruments Corp.
- GE Oil & Gas Artificial Lift
- IBM Corp. (High-End Build-to-Order Outsourcing and Supplier Integration)
- International Game Technology
- Lexmark International Inc. (Configure to Order)
- Lexmark International Inc.( Replenishment System Design and Implementation for Bullwhip Reduction)
- L'Oreal USA
- MityLite Inc.
- Motorola Solutions Inc.
- Oracle Corp. (Logistics Supplier Collaboration)
- Oracle Corp. (Transition Supply Chain)
- Oracle Corp. (Oracle-Intel Lean Supply Chain Optimization Initiative)
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- WMS Gaming Inc.
- Abrasive Resource
- BMW Manufacturing Company
- GlassCraft Door Company
- Greif Embalagens Industriais do Brasil
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co. (Environmentally Conscious Aircraft Coatings)
- Plastic Molding Technology Inc.
- IBM Corp. (Design and Operational Excellence in IBM China)
- Merck & Co. Inc. (Virtual Technical Network)
- Ophir-Spiricon LLC
- Peterbilt Motors. Co. (Human-Centered Design)
- Ultra Machining Company