Judges will evaluate and score candidates in each category using the following criteria:
- Process Impact: Did the project transform key processes and allow the manufacturing company to add value in new ways?
- Business Impact: What bottom-line business benefit has resulted from this project?
- Strategic Impact: How has the project enabled the company’s overall business strategy?
- Use of Technology: To what extent was the use of technology key to enabling the project? Was the appropriate technology used? Was it deployed in a way that delivered maximum value to the business?
Individual Leader Categories
Candidates for Individual ML Awards will be internally generated by Manufacturing Executive. A team of Judges will interview, evaluate, and score candidates in each category using the following criteria:
- Company Impact: Did the individual’s achievement significantly transform his or her company?
- Industry Impact: Did or should the individual’s achievement serve as a model for other companies in his or her industry?
- Manufacturing Impact: Did or should the individual’s achievement serve as a model for other companies across manufacturing?