2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards Winners to Be Announced in February 2018
Frost & Sullivan's Manufacturing Leadership Council prepares to honor companies leading the industry into the Manufacturing 4.0 era
Nominations for the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Awards are now being evaluated and scored by a distinguished panel of judges. Judges look for projects and individual achievements that have helped manufacturers set themselves apart from competitors and have delivered clear, compelling value and return on investment.
Awards will be presented in the following 10 project categories:
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Sustainability Leadership
- Talent Management Leadership
- Engineering and Production Technology Leadership
- Enterprise Integration and Technology Leadership
- Smart Products and Services Leadership
- Collaborative Innovation Leadership
- Operational Excellence Leadership
- Industrial Internet of Things Leadership
- Data and Analytics Leadership
In addition, outstanding individuals will be presented with Visionary Leadership Awards.
Recipients will be honored at the Manufacturing Leadership Summit, June 11 to 13, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Resort in Huntington Beach, Calif. Themed "Accelerating the Transformation to Manufacturing," the 2018 Manufacturing Leadership Summit is the place manufacturing executives can network with and learn from the world's foremost manufacturing experts and leaders.
About the Manufacturing Leadership Council
The Manufacturing Leadership Council’s mission is to enable manufacturing executives to achieve transformational growth for themselves, their companies, and the industry at large through enlightened leadership. In support of this, the Council focuses on the intersection of advanced technologies and the business, identifying growth and improvement opportunities in the operation, organization and leadership of manufacturing enterprises along their journey to Manufacturing 4.0. The Council delivers thought leadership, networking, and services around a member-defined set of Critical Issues that are shaping the future of manufacturing, including an invitation-only executive organization of over 800 members; the annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit; the Manufacturing Leadership Awards; and the thought-leading Manufacturing Leadership Journal.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?