Nominations Are Now Closed
2016 ML Awards Winners to Be Announced in February
What Are The Manufacturing Leadership Awards?
Now in their 12th year, the Manufacturing Leadership Awards honor companies and individuals that are shaping the future of global manufacturing. Award nominees describe their breakthrough projects and individual achievements using the nomination form. Nominations for breakthrough projects are entered into specific categories and evaluated by a panel of expert judges. Twelve of the ML Awards categories are for outstanding projects undertaken and completed by a manufacturing company. Two of the categories recognize the achievements of individual manufacturing executives. For descriptions of the ML Awards categories, click HERE.
Based on the judges’ evaluations, the top companies/projects and individuals are honored as Manufacturing Leadership Awards winners. All ML Awards winners will be honored at a black-tie gala dinner and awards ceremony during the June 6-9, 2016 Manufacturing Leadership Summit at the La Costa Resort in Carlsbad, CA.
2016 Project/Company Categories
- Big Data and Advanced Analytics Leadership
- Customer Value Leadership
- Engineering & Production Technology Leadership
- Enterprise Technology Leadership
- Innovation Process Leadership
- Internet of Things in Manufacturing Leadership Updated!
- Mobility in Manufacturing Leadership Updated!
- New Product Leadership
- Next-Generation Leadership
- Operational Excellence Leadership
- Supply Chain Leadership
- Sustainability Leadership
2015 Individual Achievement Award Categories
The Manufacturing Leadership Community, part of Frost & Sullivan, offers an integrated portfolio of leadership networking, information and professional development products, programs, and services for industrial executives worldwide. MLC’s mission is to help senior executives define and shape a better future for themselves, their organizations and the industry at large. MLC’s portfolio consists of the Manufacturing Leadership Community website, an online global business network; the Manufacturing Leadership Council, an invitation-only executive organization; the annual Manufacturing Leadership Summit conference; the Manufacturing Leadership Awards program; and the Manufacturing Leadership Journal. For more information, visit us at: http://www.gilcommunity.com.
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our “Growth Partnership” supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation, including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?